Rockatek provides Engineering Consultancy for Design, Analysis and Testing throughout the UK and abroad. Rockatek has developed its expertise through years of industry relevant experience and is committed to delivering a consistently high-quality consultancy service in Engineering Design, Analysis and Testing to its customers and key stakeholders.
This will be achieved through:
- Considering the organisational context to align our Integrated Management System (IMS) with the business strategy
- Satisfying customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements
- Management of the organization, KPIs, objectives and responsibilities
- Establishing and maintaining a continuous improvement culture to continually improve our IMS
- Continual monitoring of customers’ satisfaction to improve quality of service
- Application of an innovative engineering approach
- Careful selection and monitoring of our supply chain
- Commitment to increase quality of product/service on time and on budget
- Ensuring that our Policies and Procedure reflect our daily business
- Ensuring compliance to all applicable and relevant legislation, codes and standards
All employees of Rockatek are responsible for promoting these aims and are responsible for understanding their responsibilities within the IMS. Rockatek’s Directors have ultimate responsibility for the implementation of the Quality Policy and IMS within the Business and will review the Policy annually as a minimum or as when the need arises.